Mazda 808 – Starters

I finally received my newly rebuilt starter after a long wait. That it on the left, with the old one on the right. See that note about it having nine teeth? Obviously an odd ball as my old starter has eight – I stuck a bit of painter’s tape on one tooth and counted them six times. Argh.

Starters

I did an order of brake parts from another place and ended up with four sets of front brake pads and nothing for the rear. That might have been my fault though. Argh x 2. At least they where cheap and I guess I have front brakes for life time of the car.

On a happier note I did clean up my old starter and got the car started. It works … for now.

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Projects and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s